Natural Gas Offers Many Benefits
Today natural gas accounts for 25 percent of the world’s energy consumption; and that number will grow by approximately 43 percent through 2035 for a reason! An environmentally-friendly and efficient energy source, natural gas is the cleanest-burning conventional fuel, producing lower levels of greenhouse gas emissions than heavier hydrocarbon fuels such as coal and oil. Recently, natural gas also became one of the most economical energy sources for electric power generators, heats buildings and is used as a raw material in many consumer products, such as those made of traditional plastics.
- Cheaper Than Diesel 80% 80%
- Cleaner Than Diesel 90% 90%
- Machines Produce Less Noise 40% 40%
- Equipment Require Less Maintenance 25% 25%
- Equipment Have Longer Lifespam 100% 100%